As Shropshire’s first all through school we are at the heart of our community, delivering child centred education, individually tailored because of our small size and unique position in the community. We value, foster and ensure academic progress and social development. Our children are individuals, respected for their differences and celebrated for their strengths.
- Recognise and foster academic ability so that individual excellence can be achieved.
- Deliver the highest quality teaching, enabling children to maximise their potential throughout their learning journey 3-16
- Create a family ethos of safety, support and nurture where respect for each other is a given
- Create an inclusive environment where children of all abilities and backgrounds make a positive contribution to school life and the wider community
- We will encourage children to think independently and make informed decisions enabling them to have high aspirations about their future
- We will work with children and families in constantly reviewing progress and supporting differing developmental needs